My Kids' Photos

My one day old Baby Marjanah
My one day old Baby Marjanah
So lovely and so sweet, and yet so innocent Baby Marjanah.

My three months old Baby Marjanah
being cuddles by her Mom.

(Smile and pose for a while... click!) My three months old Baby Marjanah

Kuya Muja and Bunso Marjanah


My son and daughter

(Mujahid and Marjanah)
Such a lovely kids...


My Baby frowns...
What is that Omie, I smell something...

My handsome Muja
(Abie! Em... feelin' so confident beside these lovely girls)



If you enjoyed this post and wish to be informed whenever a new post is published, then make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates. Subscribe Now!


Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

YOUR ADSENSE CODE GOES HERE

0 comments:

Have any question? Feel Free To Post Below:

Leave your comment.

 

Popular Posts

Recent Comments

Buy and Sell Philippines : Sulit.com.ph

© 2007-2013. All Rights Reserved | MyMuMa Natlus | Template by Blogger Widgets

Home | About | Top